We will use your personal data for the following purposes
To provide our services:
- Order processing and supply of desired products and services
- To process the products and services you have purchased from us, as well as to keep you informed regarding the status of your order;
- In order to provide you with the relevant products or services, including other services not included in the agreement as well as to send you messages about changes to the products or services offered.
Billing and customer relations:
- In order to issue invoices regarding the use of our products and services
- In order to contact you if the billing information you have provided is about to expire or we cannot receive the payment
- In order to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.
To improve the services we offer
Improvements and innovations on our products and services
We collect anonymous data without identifying or aggregating elements to improve the services we offer to everyone. None of these analytical data can lead to your identification
Marketing and personalizing the services we offer:
- As our client, if you give us your consent, we will keep you informed about new products and services, we will send you newsletters or white papers, we will invite you to participate in a survey or we will inform you regarding offers. We personalize these messages according to the types of products and services that have been purchased from us.
- If you give us your consent, we will also contact you to let you know about our new products and services
- We will contact you via mail, online, via phone or via push notifications through our applications, if applicable
- You can control the marketing permissions and the data we use to personalize these communications at any time visiting the Data Protection Settings of our site or via e-mail.
The way we exchange personal data:
If necessary, we exchange personal data with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you have ordered or used
- Companies contracted to provide services for or on behalf of our company
- Credit references, fraud prevention or scoring agencies for business or other credit scoring agencies; For example, in the case of breach of contractual obligations in relation to contract duration, payments or inappropriate use of products and services, we may report these violations to Preventel or to other fraud prevention or financial profiling agencies
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations;
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental bodies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we have this legal obligation or are authorized by the law;
- A third party or an authority where such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with any applicable law or other legal or regulatory requirement;
Fraud management and law enforcement:
- We will disclosure data if this is justified in order to protect us against fraud, protect our rights or property or protect the interest of our clients.
- We may also need to disclose the data in order to comply with the legal obligation to respond to legal requests of the authorities. Personal data will be communicated only when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to do so in accordance with the law and on the basis of an exhaustive assessment of all legal requirements.
Mergers and acquisitions
If we go through a reorganization or sales procedure to another company, we will communicate your data to that organization.
The retention period of personal data
We will store the data as long as required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will store them for as long as necessary.
Unless the law provides otherwise, we will usually process the data for the duration of an agreement plus a period of three years after its termination.
Keeping personal data secure
We have specialized security teams that constantly analyze and improve the measures we have adopted to protect personal data against unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
Online communications (such as e-mails) are not secure unless they are encrypted. Communications can cross several countries before being sent, as this is the nature of the Internet.
We can not accept responsibility for any unaothorized access or loss of personal data that do not belong to our control.
We will never ask to communicate secure, personal or account information via an unsolicited means of communication. We are responsible for keeping your personal and account information secure and for not communicating these data to others.
Our website may contain links to thord-party websites. We are not responsible for the security and content of those third-party sites. Therefore, make sure you read that company’s data protection policy and cookies policy before using or putting personal data on their site.
The same applies to any third-party sites or contents that you sign in to using our products and services.
You can choose to disclose your data in certain ways, such as social networking plug-ins (including those provided by Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) or by using third-party services that allow you to publicly post analyzes or other data and a third party may use thatdata.